Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
ladies love latinos
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did a search but didn't find anything that said exactly what i need but when i start up my car every afternoon i notice a real light blue smoke puff out the exhaust then then never smoke again the rest of the day or when i start it again when i leave work.its just that first start off the day and its a little puff of smoke its a 98 tt auto stock with 68k never been modded to my knowledge and its only done it twice since i've had so far .also i just order rmm dp and trm exhaust should i wait to install them thanks

·
Registered
74 Posts
very common, valve stem seals i believe... 5 hours labor through the dealership... not worth the trouble. I know people had suggestions on this, i don't remember them, happens to me too on my 94tt w/ 60k.

S

·
0 Posts
do a search on valve steam seals.. very common on supras.. had mine fixed no more smoke.. you will have no performance problems for it.. it'll just get worse and will start smokin when u accelerate at lights or stop signs.. just change your plugs more often.. they'll foul w/ time

1 - 3 of 3 Posts