Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, what do u think would look the best on a red mkiv? I have the bomex front and was thinking of finishing it with the bomex. Any other opinions on what skirts, rear, wing would look hot on a red supra? Thanks.

·
ABM
497 Posts
TRD Wide!!!

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
all the kits mentioned are hot. I am thinking something more practical for the city tho. I would love to have a widebody but thats asking for trouble lol.

·
Useless Member
717 Posts
MY TWO CENTS

Get fender flares. I haven't seen them on any Supras in person, but they look nice in pics. Not the look for everyone, but they look awesome with some Racing Hart M5's.

Where in the city do you live? Man I would hate to take a Supra into the city, everyone's out to get you!!!!

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kreddy,

gotta deal with nyc. lol. I just want to finish up the look with the skirts and rear. The TRD/RMM wing looks pretty nice too. Maybe that'll come after the FM and tranny. Fender flares is a interesting idea.

·
Useless Member
717 Posts
Yeah I was in the city for a long time, and I just moved. Man I miss the city life. But the flip side is that I get to have a Supra. Soon, anyways.

But you get to have the cake and eat it too, thats great. Ain't nothing like a drop/t-top down 5th ave on the first beautiful Spring day. Whoa, ladies, relax...lol

Put up the pics when you finish up, I'm sure it'll be smokin'.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I kind of wish I did something else. But, too late.... Bomex is kinda played out. But most of the other kits are getting to be that way to. I think TRD Widebody is one of the all around best looking!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts