Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
Awesome, but make sure that you want 19s. You will have little sidewall flex and a large chance of popping tires, bending wheels, and losing a lot of traction.

They look great though. Don't keep the black stripes just because they match the black spokes. Ditch the stripes, get the wheels.

Didn't you also say that you were painting your car again? What color are you painting the car?<---This could affect opinions.

Nice wheels though:

3,796 Posts
Those look tight but I wouldnt get 19's....

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
19 inch isbn't the best, but they look great and many people like to use them. I woldn't mind having a set if they were good for my application. Thje width is a bigger factor IMO. If you want to buy some wheels that you want to stick with forever, and you want to make you car powerful, then I would be getting something other than 8inch wide wheels.

If you want to add power to you car and have traction, I would get 10+ inch rear wheels or some wheels that you could slap some 315+ tires on etc. It all depends on your application though.

B

·
0 Posts
let me just remind you that motegi is one of the ricer brands which explains why you can get a set of 4 19" wheels for under $1000. but i guess thats fine if you dont really care about quality/performance/weight. but honestly, they dont look that bad, especially if you painted over the logo in the center ;)

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah id prefer to get 18's. I dont think I would get those. Im lookin in for some light 18's actually...i want the most weight off this car as possible

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Very nice, although I personally wouldn't go over 18's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts