Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the verdict on the Blitz Dual SBC Spec R (dual solenoid)? I have a friend who's seling one and says it's the older model. I know they have a new series out and I think that's what he means that it's not the new dual solenoid setup. Is there any difference between the two aside from cosmetics? Would one work well with a single? THanks in advance for opinions. I wanted to try a very good boost controller to compare what my AEM is doing.

Sil

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
moved

i have the blitz dsbc and its the same thing as the Blitz Dual SBC Spec R (dual solenoid) except the knobs

the unit is great and very reliable

mine worked perfect when i was stock and still works perfect now that in single ..im selling mine just to upgrade my cosmetics(im looking atthe hks evcV or the new greddy profect b) onlything is i hope they work as good as my blitz unit does

if your interested in mine let em know too im asking $240 shipped for it with all the parts and original box as well .

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Hey Sil I have the blitz dsbc (older style). Ive had it since I was bpu and use it now with the single. it has always worked great for me.

Carlo

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input guys. What other models are considered the shit for boost controllers?

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
silvino said:
Thanks for the input guys. What other models are considered the shit for boost controllers?
hks ez ,hks ezII ,hks evcV,blitz ,greddy eo1 and the new profect b spec s (i belive its called).

and some like the manual ones .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts