Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, the tyres on my current rims are close to bald at the moment, and I've been contemplating getting some new rims.

The only thing is, i have two sets in mind. Namely a set of 18" Volk GT-Ns and polished 17" factory rims (We only have JDM supras in Australia and 17s were an option and didnt come chromed either).

Keep in mind, I will soon have a RMM wing (with cf endcaps and cf centre) fitted as well as the factory front spolier/lip (unpainted).

Here is my car now with my current set of rims:

I'm getting bored of these rims to be frank.

These are the GT-Ns I'm interested in which is for sale by a sponsor from the Australian forums:

What does everyone think about gold on silver?
I know for a fact they'll look hot if i paint them black if i do get them.

And here are the polished stock rims which is also fro mthe same seller:

What do you guys think? What are your opinions on which rims I should get?

Thanks,

Alan.

·
Banned
600 Posts
GTN for sure man! Gold and silver dont really work tho, so, with the CF Centred RMM type Wing, spray the rims gloss black, leaving the dich polished :D

Represent Aussies :D

·
Supraddict
1,158 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. Will the GT-Ns still look good o nthe car despite the lack of dish? I love the design but diiiiiiiiissssshhh = ftw :D

·
Banned
600 Posts
lay-z said:
Thanks for the replies guys. Will the GT-Ns still look good o nthe car despite the lack of dish? I love the design but diiiiiiiiissssshhh = ftw :D
Remember man, being 2 (or 3?0 piece later on when you save up more $$, you can get them dished. Just take em to Simmons or someone like that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts