Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Already everyone, I am here to get your thoughts as I am thinking of producing these for you guys. They are made out of plexiglass and am doing a heat test as of right now to make sure that it holds up well to the heat.

I can make these in many colors (about 20 or so different ones) being either solid colors or transparent. I can also put any wording or design desired.

Let me know what you guys think!

Here is a mockup of some designs I had in mind of producing, but again, I can cut and/or engrave just about anything.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
That's badass. Wonder how the clear one looks like installed on a clean engine bay (no offense of course).

I would be interested even though I have more than 4 different covers so far. Shit is getting out of hand. Gotta stop hoarding all these parts.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
None taken! I know it's dirty haha. I have a few local supra that I'm going to try and have them fit it for some photos. Will update with photos of it installed on my car for the heat test so atleast you all can see what it looks like without the paper on it.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Drove the car around for a few hours yesterday with the new cover on and it held up great! Going to be for sale soon!

·
Very Senior Member
10,053 Posts
Are the images/letters cut through or just etched? I just got the billet aluminum coil and valve covers so I don't need one, but how much would it add to cost to cut or etch someone's name or other way to more personalize them? Just curious as it might make these really stand out.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are the images/letters cut through or just etched? I just got the billet aluminum coil and valve covers so I don't need one, but how much would it add to cost to cut or etch someone's name or other way to more personalize them? Just curious as it might make these really stand out.
The above are all cutout but I can either cutout the design/wording or engrave or even do both desired. The pricing I will have them at will include the cutout and if someone wants engraving added or only engraving it will be an additional $15.00

·
Registered
24 Posts
Omg!!!! First buyer right here! Let mw know pls when they come into production.. i hope they hold up to heat.. my engine bay gets super hot with my single.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Omg!!!! First buyer right here! Let mw know pls when they come into production.. i hope they hold up to heat.. my engine bay gets super hot with my single.
Been running around town with in for the past 3 days and everything is holding up great! Going to be listing them for sale tomorrow for eveyrone!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.