Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to sell my practically new Optima Red Top (75/35-925)... only got about 2 months of use out of it since my car is in pieces...and now the battery doesnt clear my new intake manifold. I am entertaining any reasonable offers.... I am looking to get a Braille battery or something else that size, so if you have something that you may want to trade I will offer the red top + $. Thanks guys...

I am only posting this here locally since I am not going to ship a damn battery :rofl:

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reign_Maker said:
Is the red top better then the yellow?
hell if i know

it started my car and powered my system, :bigthumb:

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
Why not just put you're battery in the rear. Better weight distribution and traction. I did and haven't ever had a problem. :)

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Toyota Terrorist said:
Why not just put you're battery in the rear. Better weight distribution and traction. I did and haven't ever had a problem. :)
Trust me I already thought about it..... but I have a stereo system back there :) no room to shove a battery anywhere in there

·
Registered
23 Posts
kirkMKIV said:
I need to sell my practically new Optima Red Top (75/35-925)... only got about 2 months of use out of it since my car is in pieces...and now the battery doesnt clear my new intake manifold. I am entertaining any reasonable offers.... I am looking to get a Braille battery or something else that size, so if you have something that you may want to trade I will offer the red top + $. Thanks guys...

I am only posting this here locally since I am not going to ship a damn battery :rofl:
Might be interested towards the end of this week. Name your price and I'll see if I can afford it. Been needing one to mount in the car to give more room in the engine bay to route the intake for the turbo somewhere cooler. This would fit the bill perfectly. Lemme know. Does it have the top post terminals or side mounts? Top posts preffered.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still here, aim is xxkirkayxx or PM

it has top posts also

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
then i can call it a yellow top, WOOT WOOT!!!! :rofl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts