1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,253 Posts
oh can't rember his name... but last i heard it had a blown turbo

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I've seen that car in Mississauga a few times. Not lately though.

Phil might know him. I think he was at the 2Fast2Furious meet at Collosus a few years back. There was also a guy with an orange MKIV at a monthly meet last summer, not sure if it's the same guy though.

Here's my question....with so many nice colors to choose from, why paint a MKIV orange?

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
SupramanMKIV said:
My friend's cousin has an orange Supra. Its more of a rusty orange, I dont know if it is the same guy you are talking about. If so, he has been at my school a few times last summer. The supra and two other civics raced in the school parking lot. Supra won of course.
racing in a school parking lot, thats real mature :rolleyes:

·
Crazy Member
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
-SuPrA sInGh- said:
racing in a school parking lot, thats real mature :rolleyes:

now that is gay

:gfight:

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
mrrammstein said:
yea

whoever races in parking lots needs a slap
must have been a 0-60 (km) race :rolleyes:

I have seen a riced out orange Supra in Toronto. Only once though. I agree with Greg's comment about the coloring though. What a shame...

·
Big HP = Big Downtime
2,995 Posts
Eggy said:
must have been a 0-60 (km) race :rolleyes:

I have seen a riced out orange Supra in Toronto. Only once though. I agree with Greg's comment about the coloring though. What a shame...
You know whats funny? I saw an orange supra F&F style in woodbridge last year. I started walking up to it and I noticed....."hey it looks like half the cars missing" then I went behind it and saw it was a honda delsol :wtflol: I started laughing and the guy just looked at me but i couldn't help it.

·
Registered
934 Posts
FromDaStreetz said:
You know whats funny? I saw an orange supra F&F style in woodbridge last year. I started walking up to it and I noticed....."hey it looks like half the cars missing" then I went behind it and saw it was a honda delsol :wtflol: I started laughing and the guy just looked at me but i couldn't help it.

Must have been the same one I saw at Darknights last summer... IT was an orange del sol with MKIV headlights... mugly.

·
Under Construction
555 Posts
Greg Bielawski said:
I've seen that car in Mississauga a few times. Not lately though.

Phil might know him. I think he was at the 2Fast2Furious meet at Collosus a few years back. There was also a guy with an orange MKIV at a monthly meet last summer, not sure if it's the same guy though.

Here's my question....with so many nice colors to choose from, why paint a MKIV orange?

What is wrong with orange? We can't paint a Supra orange just beacuse it was used in Fast and Furious? Here is my car

Previous owner painted the car orange. Car looks amazing but I would never choose this as a first color choice. I'll keep it this color because the previous owner went all out as you can see in the pics. Everything has been painted and it would cost me too much money to do another complete color change.

Why do people think orange is rice? I guess all those orange muscle cars are aslo rice? Nobody that has seen my car in person has called it ricey. Wait till you see under my hood :)

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
TwinTurboPete said:
What is wrong with orange? We can't paint a Supra orange just beacuse it was used in Fast and Furious? Here is my car
Nothing is WRONG with orange per say, I just happen to think it is a bad color choice for a MKIV. That being said, your car looks nice with that color. It's obvious that the previous owner did a good paint conversion, and chose a nice shade of orange. The car I've seen locally in Mississauga (and probably the same car this thread is refering to) is a really nasty looking shade of orange that makes me want to throw up and then slap the owner. :)

·
It never ends...
533 Posts
I think that the car actually looks really good in orange...

Who cares if a car in a movie 5 years ago was painted the same? It's not like it has all the gay graphics that one had.

Looks awesome buddy!

·
Check Your Face!!!
1,417 Posts
*LAUGHS* hey guys how about another fire engine red mk4 or a deep blue mk4, sherwin williams metallic orange is awesome on any supra, its not quite red, but its not quite orange either, its very nice.

·
Registered
593 Posts
A mkiv Supra can look amazing in almost any color, it just all depends on the quality of the paint job how the rest of the car is put together.

and Peter's is one of them! :bigthumb: ;) :cool:

Chris.

·
2JZ yes shit
1,012 Posts
TwinTurboPete said:
Your car is beautiful man!
The one we are talking about in Toronto is some riced out veilside orange Supra.
It looks practically identical to this (but orange):

Juck!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts