Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here?

I couldn't tell much about the car, I only saw the back of it heading the other direction, but how many orange Supras can there be?

·
Registered
538 Posts
if it was wingless i think iv seen him in union a few times, he also came out to the meet in linden bout 2 weeks ago ...nice n clean

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
Did it have a sub in the trunk. I think i saw it on Tuesday in Clifton. Looked like an NA-T to me

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't remember if it was wingless or not, could have been an NA-T ... I certainly couldn't tell what was in the trunk (did you even read my whole post??)

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
I was simply adding to the description. as you said, how many orange supras can there be in NJ

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol, it's in Virginia, is there a Manassas, NJ with a Rt 28 south in it?

I was simply adding to the description. as you said, how many orange supras can there be in NJ

·
It's all ball bearings...
889 Posts
turbosupra: I know this is probably a stupid question since I know you know cars, but are you sure it was a Supra? I only ask because there is an orange MR2 that travels Route 28 everyday through Manassas with some whacky body work done to it. I have had several people swear to me they saw an orange Supra going along that route, but I drove that road for 4 years to and from work and only saw 4 Supras the entire time, none of them orange. I did however see the crazy MR2 everyday and sometimes I even got confused when I saw it from different angles, and I don't know how far away or what kind of look you got at it from the rear. I would have to say, the few Supras I have seen on 28 were different though, including a black one with the full Abflug conversion. Hope it was a Supra, it makes it just little bit more likely to actually see one on the road around here :)
Chris

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
my mistake. I thought there was a manassas in NJ. either way, how many orange supras are there in the northeast lol, not many

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
interesting. Well the one I saw had NJ plates and was a wingless NA-T. I didn't realize how many there were.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts