Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah i ordered a bushing kit for the rear on Apr 10, 2005. Can i please get an order status. Order number is 9593 and a tracking number if possible thanks

Marco

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
I apologize for our error. I'll correct it immediately.

Please provide me an address where I can have UPS pick them up from. Just put them back in the box and have them ready for UPS to pick up please.

I will issue a "call tag" and UPS will come back and bring the box back to us. We'll get you a rear set shipped right out.

Again my apology for the mistake, we'll get it corrected in no time.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no problem am sure u guys have a lot to do . If you could tell them to pick them up from the front door and tell me when they are going to pick them up. thanks

Marco :run:

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
We will issue the call tag today. The thing is I can't tell you exactly when or what day they will be there. UPS says "1-3 business days" so it could be Thursday, Friday, or Monday. It could be 10am or 5pm when they knock. Just make sure the person who is at home knows about it and just hand the UPS guy the box, taped and packaged like you received it.

I'll take care of the rest, and my apology for the hassle.

Regards,

Dusty

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey the bushing were picked up last week and i still didn't get my set or rears :( can i get a order status or tracking number i really need them the supra it's been on the lift for more than a week and the garage it's not mine.

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Hi Sir,

We have been out of stock on your rear bushings for a while now. We just received them in stock again today. I sent your replacement bushings via UPS Overnight at my expense. The www.ups.com tracking # is 1z55e2e51365098019.

Thank you for your patience and business,

Dusty

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
94twinturbo said:
thanks for the bushings Dusty MVP is doing great as always

Thanks, I appreciate that! Glad you like them. They make a world of difference on our Supra and I can't believe even more people have bought these yet. This is one of the absolute best things you could ever do to your aging car!!

Dusty

1 - 12 of 12 Posts