Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mvp/dusty
i placed an order back towards the end of march for a map ecu harness. i kept going back to the website to see if i had a tracking number and none to this day is listed in the order status. Last week i called and was told that this item was going to be directly shipped from phr in new mexico, and was told it should arrive by fri of last week. well today makes it thursday of the following week, and i still dont have anything yet, nor can i check the status of my order on the website. in the past when i ordered stuff from you guys, i got it in 2days if not the VERY NEXT DAY, which was great, but its been little over a week. Please give me some piece of mind by sending me a tracking number or an update on whats going on...thanks
kevin

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Hi Kevin,

I just spoke to Richard at Autosport Wiring who does the Fields Replica Harness and the PHR MAP ECU Harness.

These harnesses are delayed from A.W. due to his work on the One Lap Supra (long story). He will have them ready to ship next week and I am having him, instead of PHR, ship one direct to you.

Turns out PHR had zero in stock so that wasn't an option. I apologize for the delay but we will have one to you as soon as A.W. can get one finished.

Regards,

Dusty

1 - 2 of 2 Posts