Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Dusty,

I put an order with you on Tues. and one of the items I order was the RMM wing. You told me to check back with you a few days later to see when they were going to ship the wing.

So I was wondering if you could give me an update on the status on the wing. My order #34966

Let me know
Thanks

·
I'm back!
6,710 Posts
boostcono said:
Hey Dusty,

I put an order with you on Tues. and one of the items I order was the RMM wing. You told me to check back with you a few days later to see when they were going to ship the wing.

So I was wondering if you could give me an update on the status on the wing. My order #34966

Let me know
Thanks
You should email Dusty or call him rather than posting specific order questions here, it would be more effective, although if he sees it I'm sure he'll answer.

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Although I prefer not to handle specific order status on a public forum I have gotten used to it. If the customer wants his info public that's okay with me.

The wing is still on backorder and Eric at RMM just told me it "should ship late next week".

Thanks,

Dusty

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't mind if people know what I order... I dought anyone cares..
But thanks for your concern....

Could you give me an update on the wing.
Thanks
Byron

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Eric from RMM now says it will be early next week. He has the end posts but not the center piece. So maybe next Tuesday, April 5th??

Sorry...I only repeat what I'm told.

Regards,

Dusty

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you let me know if it shipped.? And a tracking #.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok.. let me know when you get a chance... so that I can arrange everything with the bodyshop..

Thanks

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Direct quote from Eric at RMM on Instant Messenger:
"nothing yet, i am awaitng uprights, should be any day"

So...I can't give you any EXACT answer yet other than soon, sorry sir. When I know more I'll pass it along.

Thank you,

Dusty

1 - 9 of 9 Posts