Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dusty I got beat today in a race and the only reason and why I did was because ummmmm I'm a stock FUCKING CAR:blast:

I have my HKS Ti and few other bits but I want a fucking REMATCH with the kid if there is ANYWAY i can get a downpipe by Friday?

I know thats asking a lot but I ordered from Curt and next day did I have my package. So i'm begging if there is ANYWAY I can get a downpipe if I order today by tomorrow?

EDIT: BTW I did order a downpipe form someone a long time ago(Like three months ago) and still dont have the fucking part.

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TrueSlideXL said:
Good luck Rei, and if someone scammed you tell Ranger or Braddman. I will take that Ti off of you. LMK.
I have more then the Ti but held off putting the boost conrtoller, and greddy bcc since I still have the stock cats on there. I been waiting for my parts since feb and its takeing way too long. And with the lost yesterday from a roll I'm really not feeling it right now to wait for that stupid downpipe.

and yeah I felt like I did get scammed in that whole waiting two months but parts did come in. Its jsut that its taking way too long.

So I decided to post here and see if there was anyway to get a downpipe by friday if I ordered today.

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Sorry if you are being scammed on the other downpipe you ordered, I'll take good care of you starting today.

I have them IN STOCK on my shelf. If you want it Friday just let me know by 2pm Central time today and I can guarantee its delivery tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Dusty

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Truly i'm not being scammed, hes a great friend of mine but its just taking too long.

That lost too teh eclipse is seriously burning the hell out of me and I wanna win. SOunds childish? Yes.

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ordered the Top Speed downpipe for the MKIV Toyota Supra TT.

·
J-Spec 4 Life
938 Posts
What part of NC are you from? I have a friend in Raleigh and I'm planing a trip up there maybe Sept/Oct time.

Sorry for the off topic

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It actually got here before 10:30AM :bigthumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts