Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I ordered my new car yesterday so I'll be ready for TX2K7!!! :bigthumb: I ordered a:

2007 Z06:
Lemans Blue Metallic
Ebony Interior (Black)
2LZ package
Polished Wheels
Sounds System w/ Nav
OnStar
Museum Delivery

Expected to be delivered (actually picked-up) the last week of Augst or first of September. I went to the dealer and put my deposit down, and he saved my order in their system and is going to put the order in within the next 4-5 weeks. Now, the wait is on!!! :eek4dance

·
Super Moderator
10,496 Posts
Congrats, Mike,

That's a beautiful color. Should look fantastic. You have a lot of sleepless nights ahead of you, my friend.

Ken.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, friend of the dealer. He said I can probably have it for invoice, if not, he'll knock a few off MSRP! It sure is good to have connections!

·
Registered
215 Posts
jesus! youre 19! wtf do you do? mommy and daddy? not knocking you, i wish my parents were loaded :)
19 and u already have one of my dream cars...i hate you

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, Mommy and Daddy. Actually not mom, just dad! :) Anyway, yes I do know that I am beyond lucky. And I am a very down to earth person. Ask many people that have met me. I dont flaunt and boast. And I try to share my experience with others. So, please don't start dissing and putting me down ( not that you did GTZ), just saying, in general.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Bastard your getting one of my dream car's. If I could buy almost any car right now it would have to be a new ZO6. Congrats and enjoy it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
+1 on what the other guys said. you're a very lucky guy to have parents like that. be safe with the new ride bro, its my dream car as well

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Troux said:
2LZ, no shit!
Well, there is also the 1LZ, so yes, I did get the 2LZ. (I don't know whether you were being sarcastic or saying that it was close to 2JZ).

chidoks said:
congrats... you keeping the e55?
Nope. The E55 sold last Saturday. Now, the Supra is for sale.

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
stop swinging on his nuts, but congrats man, being lucky and well off is the only way to be! I just hate it when everyone tries to seem so perfect and not tell you exactly how they feel, which is your a lucky son of bitch lol. And it makes everyone else envious. But thats life beggers cant be choosers

Matt

·
Blower Whine FTW
252 Posts
Congrats Man, u gotta post up pics when u get it
Ive seen a few driving around town here sounds incredible

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
must be nice to be able to order your car and pic all the options you want.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts