Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i mean CCW!

they told me i could fit 19x10 in the front
and 19x11.5 in the rear, with the rears fenders rolled in.

weird huh!??

dont most people have 19x8.5 / 9 in the fronts
and 19x10/11 in the rears?

stock body supra btw

·
Turbos and Tattoos FTW
1,981 Posts
I'm running 18x10 fronts and 17x11.5 rears. 315 rear tires. rolled fenders as well. YOu should have no problem with 19's

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
The "usual" MKIV fitment for CCWs is 10" front and 11" rear.

BTW, I own the first set of 19" 505As in a MKIV fitment. Yay for me. :p

·
Will work for Supra parts
624 Posts
Where are you guys buying the CCW Classics in the larger sizes? It almost seems like the Mk IV Supra vendors only sell them in the drag/auto cross set-ups. That being a taller rim in the front and a shorter rim in the rear. Does CCW have a website?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The "usual" MKIV fitment for CCWs is 10" front and 11" rear.

BTW, I own the first set of 19" 505As in a MKIV fitment. Yay for me. :p
haha damn! okay good i was scared for a bit on the 11.5 in the rear! and 10 in the front!

what size rear tires!? 305? man im excited! now i have to decide on a paint scheme!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where are you guys buying the CCW Classics in the larger sizes? It almost seems like the Mk IV Supra vendors only sell them in the drag/auto cross set-ups. That being a taller rim in the front and a shorter rim in the rear. Does CCW have a website?
i ordered from CCW directly

http://www.ccwheel.com/files/home.php

ask for jon. he helped me out

·
Will work for Supra parts
624 Posts
Thanks MN R6! Is the price the same, as say a wheel shop, if ordering directly?

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
what size rear tires!? 305? man im excited!
I run the CCW-recommended ContiSport P295/30R19 in the rear on the 11" wheel. These are a Porsche OEM tire, and measure a little wider than 295mm. In fact, when you look closely at the tire, it is almost as wide as 315mm.

You will have to trim or roll your fender lips for clearance, however. Mine are trimmed and sprayed with a protective undercoating spray.

·
Life begins @ 30psi....
2,369 Posts
Triet -

I LOVE my SP500's they are PURE SEX especially when you see them rolling down the street. I chose the 18" version because I need to run drag radials on my car as its impossible to hook at any MPH below 60 or so with regular rubber.

Here are some pics of mine--->

·
Registered
89 Posts
congrats on the new wheels.

Bob Thompkins: I also have a red supra and seeing the SP500 on your car convinced me to get them over the SP505A. car looks great

·
4 T's and an X
2,122 Posts
What tires did you get. I got the Toyo's and he said they would not rub. My car is in the bodyshop and I have not had a chance to put them on

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What tires did you get. I got the Toyo's and he said they would not rub. My car is in the bodyshop and I have not had a chance to put them on
im going with some Bridgestone 305/30/19 in the rear and 265/30/19 in the front
(NON Porche)

damn! the sp500 looks hot on the red supra! yaaay im excited!

·
Registered
516 Posts
i mean CCW!

they told me i could fit 19x10 in the front
and 19x11.5 in the rear, with the rears fenders rolled in.

weird huh!??

dont most people have 19x8.5 / 9 in the fronts
and 19x10/11 in the rears?

stock body supra btw
I have 19/10 F and 19/11 R sp500 and there is definitely space for another 1/2 in.. I would take 11.5 over the 11 any day. And stick with the Conti's you will not be disapointed !

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Just ordered my 505A's (18x10 & 18x11) on monday!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts