Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've finally got around to the point of ordering the stuff i need to do the rebuild and i have some questions. Reading through the boards I've noticed alot of people having issues when ordering things from 935, should I avoid them if i can? They are the only palce I have seen that "carries" the Cometic 2mm MHG, but when I went through the ordering process it said that it, as well as the studs were on back order. Is there any telling how long it could be before they get them in and then turn around and ship out? Also are there any websites that I am overlooking that carry the Cometic MHGs? I am leaning towards an Ebay store right now to get the studs and HG. If anyone has any info as to where i can find the parts listed above (and maybe a full gasket/seal kit also, though i think i know where im getting mine) let me know please. Thanks

-Dustin
91 Red Turbo

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nah, nothing wrong with 935, it's just run by 1 guy. So things can be a little bit slower. Robert seems pretty trustworthy based on his comments on the supras mailing list.

Check out horsepowerfreaks.com, their prices are pretty good.

What eBay stores are you looking at?

·
Ask First Search Later
519 Posts
935 is great, just call him first and make sure it's on back order, because you never know, it might not be. That's the way it was with my muffler

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
eBay store that i was looking at is HP Motor (High Performance Motor, took some looking to find it) and i completely forgot about HPF, i had all the stores bookmarked, but i reformatted my computer and didnt save anything. Thanks for the suggestion.

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
Horsepowerfreaks and 935 are both run by great people with more than enough knowledge needed for the job. Shop at either place with confidence, they will both take care of you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts