Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might visit a buddy for a few days in sacramento. But my car is far from california's pathetic laws. I got the window tint, big exhaust, front mount, aem, big turbo you know the game. Will i get that crappy harassment from the cops down there with a oregon plate?

·
Banned
340 Posts
if you got your out of state plate you are good! I live here in california and I use a friends address out of state so I have out of state plates as well, and it is the only thing that saves me from the cops.

·
Start of a new term
3,606 Posts
That all depends on the cop also. Some cops know the game and might pull you over anyway and ask to see drivers license to see if it matches the plate state. The only reason I say this is because you are only allowed to hold a valid drivers license from 1 state, but you are allowed to have valid dual state ID cards. Just my .02

·
Registered
573 Posts
breakemlose said:
I might visit a buddy for a few days in sacramento. But my car is far from california's pathetic laws. I got the window tint, big exhaust, front mount, aem, big turbo you know the game. Will i get that crappy harassment from the cops down there with a oregon plate?
Depending on how you drive bud. Don't try to race a cop...lol j/k....you should be ok.

·
Highway Demon
2,898 Posts
it is funny.. i would think that cops would target out of state cars more because they know that the person would most likely not travel down to dispute the ticket in court and just pay any fines that are attatched to the ticket to save time and trouble.. just another way to earn more money for the state..

·
i always say toyota !
2,761 Posts
yea, i would think a cop would target a out of state cars more. we can get extra incoming from out of state.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts