Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, my wife and I are going to the Oregon Coast for our one year. She has never been clamming before I we wanted to go.. I have not been clamming since I was a kid. Anyway I was wondering if anyone knew of any places around Cannon Beach/Seaside that would be a good place to go.
Thanx
KE

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,923 Posts
Happy anniversary :bigthumb:

sorry I don't know where to go catch clams :dunno:

·
Registered
744 Posts
I heard seaside has good clamming and theres lots of other stuff to do and see, so thats where id go. Just FYI ,Make sure you make your reservations early though... they tend to fill rooms up fast.

Happy anniversery by the way!

-Brian

·
Premium Member
5,986 Posts
Glad to hear things are going good Kevin! :bigok:

We'll miss you this summer at the annual 4th of July Pullman Meet and Great!

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,913 Posts
i will let Fawn know, she knows that area pretty well, maybe she can tell you something. Happy one year man!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Craig,
I just might have to make it back for the fourth this year. I still have a 100% attendance rate. Even though its only 66% with a Supra :(
KE

·
Premium Member
10,169 Posts
I believe you can clam in Garibaldi. If not there is a place right near Manzanita... LMK if you need more info.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ToyoBeastly,
Where in Vancouver do you live. My wif and I just moved here a few months ago. I haven't seen your car around ever. Actually I have only seen a very few Supras around the area, unless of course I am down at HP Freaks. Anyway, is there anything really exciting to do around here?
KE

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,913 Posts
Keng said:
ToyoBeastly,
Where in Vancouver do you live. My wif and I just moved here a few months ago. I haven't seen your car around ever. Actually I have only seen a very few Supras around the area, unless of course I am down at HP Freaks. Anyway, is there anything really exciting to do around here?
KE
I live in Hazel Dell (exit 5 off of I-5) off of 99th street. You havent seen my car because it hasnt been driven much in the last 5 weeks. It was down for body work and new paint. And to answer your question, no, there isnt much to do here. unless school is out/on break, then Shanahan's on Wed night is PACKED and Dodge City has a good following. Other than that, everybody goes to Portland. Not sure how old you are, but there are plenty of bars/clubs just on the other side of the river. Shoot me a PM sometime if you want to meet up, but it has to be nice out if i am going to bring my car :bigthumb:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thats funny that you live in Hazel Dell, We almost found a place over there. I actually live down in Fishers Landing right now. We might have to meet up sometime and get together. Im old enough to go out to the bars, but since we moved here, I have know one to go with, Wasn't a problem at all when I used to live in Pullman Wa.
KE

·
Registered
197 Posts
Keng said:
Thats funny that you live in Hazel Dell, We almost found a place over there. I actually live down in Fishers Landing right now. We might have to meet up sometime and get together. Im old enough to go out to the bars, but since we moved here, I have know one to go with, Wasn't a problem at all when I used to live in Pullman Wa.
KE

you're in my backyard.

where exactly are you at in fishers landing?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Keng said:
larryma,
I live right off Mill Plain and 164th you?
KE

in the neighborhoods behind fred meyers on 164th. You probably don't see my driving my supra cause I hardly ever drive my supra around. especially since my baby was born.

·
Administrator
17,259 Posts
Hey...congratulations to you and your wife Kevin!

My wife and I took a trip down to the Oregon coast to celebrate my birthday and our upcoming 6 year wedding anniversary just last week, and stopped in Astoria, Cannon Beach, Seaside, Lincoln City, and Newport. Although we didn't do any clamming specifically, we did collect a lot of shells and definitely recommend Cannon Beach as a fantastic and picturesque place to stop. The town there is especially nice too, with a historic feel, and plenty of small shops to visit.

Have a great time! :)

Steve T.

·
Premium Member
5,986 Posts
Keng said:
Craig,
I just might have to make it back for the fourth this year. I still have a 100% attendance rate. Even though its only 66% with a Supra :(
KE

Aw now worries!.. I have a 0% attendance with a supra :bigthumb:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well you should have quite a bit save up by now shouldn't you. You will own one soon enough :)
KE

1 - 17 of 17 Posts