Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
244 Posts
dear lord! do you have a boost gauge installed in the car? if so, did the boost spike insanely high? if your only 2 mods are a downpipe and catback, and you're still hitting boost cut at 12-14lbs as a near stock supra w/out a bcc would, I can't imagine the turbo's going bad so quickly.. how many miles are on the car? i'm shocked!

lemme ask - what's the car doing to make you think the turbo's are blown? i hope it's just a blown IC pipe or something simple.. :(

-jim

· Registered
244 Posts
the valve stem seal replacement on the MKIV's are pretty common - i'm getting ready to replace mine, myself. good thing yer turbo's arent bad! :)

I went through Jeff Watson at Champion Toyota to get my valve stem seals - however, i'm sure either him or Curt Aigner (Elmhurst Toyota) would be more than able to help you out. They both have a thread dedicated to their dealership here on the main forum, and are very knowledgeable and helpful folks. hope ya get them seals taken care of!

-jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.