Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I cant seem to dind ANY pics of it, anyone got? I know of the RSP, but I think its been reprayed Red, the red car is what Im after.

Cheers

·
Highway Demon
2,875 Posts
the red one is his daily driver as the blue one is strictly a company car now from what i heard.. two totally seperate cars unless i heard wrong and he might have just resprayed his rsp red.. i have some stills that i took of it from the hot version vol1 touge battle max2..

Brian

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Damn that's a hot kit. Makes me want to take out the check book.

·
Highway Demon
2,875 Posts
hahah that red one make me wanna conatact modelista designs and buy that bumper.. oridos car is bad ass.. love that kit soo much that i've compiled all the photos i can find of oridos car and any other cars with that kit as well as the rsr drift car..

Brian

·
shotaro kaneda
2,048 Posts
95jza80tt said:
the red one is his daily driver as the blue one is strictly a company car now from what i heard.. two totally seperate cars.. i have some stills that i took of it from the hot version vol1 touge max battle..

Brian
do you have a link to the vid or a torrent? i've been looking for the touge max battles for a while. :hs:

·
Highway Demon
2,875 Posts
sorry it was on the dvd.. my friend gave me his copy to barrow when i watched it.. b4 i got my hands on that i was looking for a torrent of that touge battle max2 for a long long time as well.. i wish i could help ya..

Brian

·
Banned
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, they are the only pics/footage Ive seen of the red car, its too nice! I have searched, but only the blue car comes up. Isnt the english versions of best motoring American? I buy them all the time in Aus, im sure they are avail in the US?

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
i wonder how that front bumper would look on an otherwise stock supra. if anyone has a picture of that, i'd be forever grateful.

·
Highway Demon
2,875 Posts
here are pics of another forum members car.. don't remember his sn though.. hope he dosn't mind me posting these up.. if he does then i will gladly remove the pics.. this is a modellista bumper.

Brian

·
Banned
216 Posts
i love that color....but it just doesn't flow well to me with out the rest of it. it'd probably look alot better with some side skirts that picked up the lines of the lip.

·
V-Pro Equipped
1,376 Posts
95jza80tt said:
here are pics of another forum members car.. don't remember his sn though.. hope he dosn't mind me posting these up.. if he does then i will gladly remove the pics.. this is a modellista bumper.

Brian
his name on the forums is SofaKingFast and his car is a beauty. ive seen it in person

·
Supra + DSM = heaven
3,946 Posts
Brian when we were watching that vid didnt they say that was his Daily Driver car? He had it setup really soft but it handled AWESOME and the other guys were beating the shit out of it just to piss Orido off. Awesome video. All of his Supras are rolling perfection.

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
You can find a decent vid of his RSP Ridox supra in action on the drift section under "Post your mkiv drift vids" thread. Thought i'd share that :)

·
Highway Demon
2,875 Posts
here are the specs on the red ridox car from the touge showdown max2 from the hot version video
Power-550whp
Turbo-Sard KKK3470 MOJ
Headers-Ridox
Exhaust-RS-R
Transmission-stock
Dampers-RS-R I-Shock
Spring Rates-F16kg(896.lbs) R14kg(784.lbs)
Brakes-Project MU brake kit
Tires-Advna Neova F235/35R18 R265/30R18
LSD-RS-R
Other-Body Reinforcements
Weight-3307.lbs

yeah Tsuchiya and Taniguchi both beat the crap out of Oridos car on he touge they use for testing the cars hahah.. Tsuchiya was complaining about how Oridos suspension was set too soft.. Tsuchiya claimed "it feels like an american car" hahah ...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts