Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got reviews or experiences with CW Pence machine shop? Any input would be appreciated guys/gals..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ended up going to Dover Cylinder instead!

Can you post an update on your experience with them (knowledge, service, customer satisfaction) and the type of work they did for you.

Thanks!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you post an update on your experience with them (knowledge, service, customer satisfaction) and the type of work they did for you.

Thanks!

They did Z-Gad's 2jz motor and that car runs 8.9 on a Datsun 240z chassis with TH400. Very fast car and that motor has gone thorough a whole season of passes!

But i'll personally fill you in. They are a bit pricey though. But when it comes to machine work you get what you pay for. Be cautious who you leave your motor to.

·
Registered
5 Posts
dover nolonger dos performance work they only do small projects no porting or oversized velves or any of that stuff but back in the day when they did they did good work.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dover nolonger dos performance work they only do small projects no porting or oversized velves or any of that stuff but back in the day when they did they did good work.

I don't know about that but they did Z-Gad's whole motor with the works. Don't know about porting and oversize valves though.

I'm just getting valve guides pressed in, multi angle valve job, resurface head, reassembly, setting valve lash, and getting them to custom route an external oil feed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts