Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
Ricky, you changed the date and swapped back and I missed this one. I was ready for this am.:) Oh well maybe next time.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Ricky, you changed the date and swapped back and I missed this one. I was ready for this am.:) Oh well maybe next time.
I think the only time it changed was for the gatorun. And I think this month is changed to Sunday too because of festival of speed or something, don't particularly remember.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I did not see anyone there at 9:15 and then the rain came in so I would say there was no meet or only a few people should up later? I could be wrong but the weather was not very good.

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
They held the meet on saturday after all. I spent saturday detailing and got done to see it had been changed.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I did not see anyone there at 9:15 and then the rain came in so I would say there was no meet or only a few people should up later? I could be wrong but the weather was not very good.
I was there just a few minutes after 9 and there were people there. We moved the meet over to the other side of the parking lot because of the dumpsters that were where we usually are. I.E. there were two dumpsters where you would usually see ricky's cars ( CGT GTR viper ACR ) and they stunk to high hell and back.

Pictures can be found at www.orlandoautomotiveclub.com

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
Last edited by RickyCGT : 02-26-2009 at 07:26 PM
Title was edited:)
Look from the Fl section and you can see c&c "sunday"

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
guys, I'm truely sorry for the confusion. my brain has been preoccupied with the "early" (32 weeks)birth of my daughter. I created the confusion by stating in the initial post that the meet was on sunday, then i realized it and changed it to the correct day(saturday). I apologize. In March as onelove said, the meet has been moved to "sunday" because of Festival of Speed out in St. Pete happening on saturday. I'm confused now "again" lol Oh well, its just hard to make sense on things while my attention is fully on other important matters.

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
No problem Ricky my car needed cleaned anyway.:) I won't make next months due to the Tx Supra meet and my car is getting a well deserved tune up.:). I hope to see you guys in April.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts