Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone out in Central FL area that goes to cars & coffee or any other meets in the Orlando area? I moved to FL 2 years ago and thought I’d see supras everywhere but I've only seen 2 in 2 years. My car is getting shipped here from the Northeast in a few months it would be nice to have some others to cruise with.

·
Registered
63 Posts
My car has been down for a couple years but I should be up and running by the end of the year. Hopefully we can get more supra/2jz owners from the central florida area together.

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
Is there anyone out in Central FL area that goes to cars & coffee or any other meets in the Orlando area? I moved to FL 2 years ago and thought I’d see supras everywhere but I've only seen 2 in 2 years. My car is getting shipped here from the Northeast in a few months it would be nice to have some others to cruise with.
I go to Lake Nona cars and coffee meet, but not all the time. I seen one or two Supra go there as well

·
iSPOOL
1,064 Posts
I haven't been on the forums in years, just been working more. Lifestyle changes. The value of the cars in the past 4 years could have something to do with do many supras being kept inside lol.
It would be nice to run into other Supra owners occasionally. There use to be a monthly meet at a Buffalo Wild Wings years ago but not aware of anything outside of the run of the mill open houses and car events.

·
Registered
163 Posts
There is a bi-weekly meet on Wednesday nights ,Cigarz at Waterford lakes. The next one coming up is on the Apr 17 8pm. Look it up on facebook as Toyota/lexus owners of central FL

·
iSPOOL
1,064 Posts
Oh cool they still do that meet up! I don't have Facebook but thanks for the update.

·
iSPOOL
1,064 Posts
I'll try to make it out soon. We just bought another Supra for my girlfriend, waiting on it to arrive here from out of state. It's a 1998 White NA auto.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
I'm in Winter Garden with my red 1994 N/A 5spd targa. Don't usually drive it out to the events typically take my 2004 G500. Feel free to PM me if your organizing a drive/meet!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts