Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
One Fast Supra
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heading to the track tonight? I am going to go drive my brother's RX7 and was wondering if anyone else was going to take advantage of the cool night out tonight. Gotta have some fun until my supra is up again.

·
Supra Shane
1,401 Posts
i was there..... 12.19 at 120 peddling 1st and some of 2nd :( Damn the bald drag radials!!

·
One Fast Supra
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well its a bit late but we had a mishap. I drove my brother's car to a 13.2 @ 108. He then went to drive his car for the next pass which should have been a 12.4 @ ~112 on real street tires and 12 lbs of boost when he hit coolant on the track and made him loose it. He crashed into a first gen RX7 and totalled that car. Fortunately, he just damaged the front left quarter panel, the left rear quarter panel and the front bumper. Funny, the first thing I checked was that he was safe and the next were those volk wheels he has. I want those for my car. Needless to say, the speed bug didn't bite me this time but when I get my car running, I am definitely making the drive to Bradenton and not Speedworld. Everyone knows its a slippery track to begin with. Later guys

·
F-BodyPerformer
447 Posts
Shane1015 said:
i was there..... 12.19 at 120 peddling 1st and some of 2nd :( Damn the bald drag radials!!
your supras very clean. and so was that asian chick you had! :bigthumb: keep running mid 13's and Ill race ya

Ended up running a [email protected] in my car with just SLP lid and Borla Exhaust

·
F-BodyPerformer
447 Posts
onenrg1 said:
Well its a bit late but we had a mishap. I drove my brother's car to a 13.2 @ 108. He then went to drive his car for the next pass which should have been a 12.4 @ ~112 on real street tires and 12 lbs of boost when he hit coolant on the track and made him loose it. He crashed into a first gen RX7 and totalled that car. Fortunately, he just damaged the front left quarter panel, the left rear quarter panel and the front bumper. Funny, the first thing I checked was that he was safe and the next were those volk wheels he has. I want those for my car. Needless to say, the speed bug didn't bite me this time but when I get my car running, I am definitely making the drive to Bradenton and not Speedworld. Everyone knows its a slippery track to begin with. Later guys
Oh wow? That was your bro? I was in my car and heard that there was an acciddent so I went up to look. Saw your bros RX7 in the pits later on after my last pass, but the way that 1st gen had to be towed off with the backend jacked up was crazy!

·
One Fast Supra
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah. That was my youngest brother. He just got his car running too since he was in Iraq and stuff with the military. Sucks but at least he is safe. i guess you were the one in the supra. Didn't recognize you so I didn't say hi. Good luck getting the car quicker though. It still has a lot more to offer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts