Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
make that blkGT4294 LOL!
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes I searched and it wasn't able to help. Anyone got pics/diagrams or advice? I'm thoroughly stumped.

Thanks,
Nick

·
Digital Dreamer
898 Posts
Do you infact own this clutch? I was under the impression they only made double diskers for the 7M, but I could be wrong I guess.
eric

·
make that blkGT4294 LOL!
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BIGG_EASY said:
Do you infact own this clutch? I was under the impression they only made double diskers for the 7M, but I could be wrong I guess.
eric
Yes, I do. I've got an OS Giken catalog that confirms they made/make it too.

·
Digital Dreamer
898 Posts
That's awesome then! Thanks for the info, I really assumed they only made the doubles.
eric

·
make that blkGT4294 LOL!
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BIGG_EASY said:
That's awesome then! Thanks for the info, I really assumed they only made the doubles.
eric

Triple is rated at ~1000 Ft/lbs!!

·
make that blkGT4294 LOL!
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
drjonez said:
TO troubles?

Huh? Nothing to do with Toronto other than I want a car running before this year's meet. I can't figure this Goddamned clutch out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
do you have the "clutch movement parts?" if you dont, the r154 uses a "pull" type clutch release. you have to buy the special adapter from OS to convert the system to a "push" type clutch release.

·
make that blkGT4294 LOL!
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Reign_Maker said:
How much are these clutches, and where can I get one?

They're more than you can afford and they're for sale in Japan :) How 'bout some fucking help?

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
blkt72 said:
They're more than you can afford and they're for sale in Japan :) How 'bout some fucking help?
Riiiiiiiight... :ugh2: Well thanks for looking into my bank acct and KNOWING how much money me and my company are worth... I guess I'll have to ask someone who's actually willing to help me find one...

Oh and good luck working your little problem out guy... :1poke:

·
make that blkGT4294 LOL!
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Reign_Maker said:
Riiiiiiiight... :ugh2: Well thanks for looking into my bank acct and KNOWING how much money me and my company are worth... I guess I'll have to ask someone who's actually willing to help me find one...

Oh and good luck working your little problem out guy... :1poke:

Fuck off comes to mind! If you don't know about OS Giken you're a Fucktard. You and your bank account must be very happy but I'd suggest www.google.com . I'm sorry your're an imbecile.

·
Now with less BHG...
409 Posts
:wtflol:

Relax, geez...

·
Moo
368 Posts
I've worked on a few OS Giken clutches including the V160 which uses a similar conversion kit that the R154 does.. When is a good time to stop by?

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
blkt72 said:
Fuck off comes to mind! If you don't know about OS Giken you're a Fucktard. You and your bank account must be very happy but I'd suggest www.google.com . I'm sorry your're an imbecile.
Yeah, good luck on those 1000cc injectors in a stock block dueche bag, should make it to the fall no problem... :ugh2:

You're such a dick, I ask a question, and you pull a cock move like that, fuck yourself... Why the fuck do you think I want a clutch that can take 1000 pounds? Cuz unlike 99% of the people on this forum, Im building a motor that very well can take advantage of it... Oh, but when people ask ME about my set up, I dont tell them to fuck off... Asshole... Right now Im in a position to pick up a clutch, thinking of doing a carbon RPS, however, I know full well about the Os G's, but always thought they were for 1JZs and 2JZs... Thanks for NOT being an asset to the community, remind me not help you out when you need it...

dick... :gaysex:

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Reign_Maker said:
Yeah, good luck on those 1000cc injectors in a stock block dueche bag, should make it to the fall no problem... :ugh2:

You're such a dick, I ask a question, and you pull a cock move like that, fuck yourself... Why the fuck do you think I want a clutch that can take 1000 pounds? Cuz unlike 99% of the people on this forum, Im building a motor that very well can take advantage of it... Oh, but when people ask ME about my set up, I dont tell them to fuck off... Asshole... Right now Im in a position to pick up a clutch, thinking of doing a carbon RPS, however, I know full well about the Os G's, but always thought they were for 1JZs and 2JZs... Thanks for NOT being an asset to the community, remind me not help you out when you need it...

I'm with reignmaker, no need to act high and mighty as you're not a real asset to the community at this point. Disrespecting an established member who IS an asset to the community is a total faux pas. Faux pas is french for call-up-an-OS-Giken-distributor-and-ask-specific-questions-instead-of-being-vague-and-insulting-those-who-may-very-well-be-able-to-help-you

It's amazing what you learn in four years of high school french.

·
make that blkGT4294 LOL!
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Reign_Maker said:

Well First off, do you know what a :) is? Apparently not! You started this not me.

Do you think every Supra is on here? You act like it. I've owned a MKIIIT for close to 15 years and I've been a SOGI member for almost as long. I don't need you telling me what I "do for the community". I've helped and been helped by the community since before you owned a Supra.

Now that you have some money, you mean. Well BUY a clutch! and yes OS Giken makes a triple for the 7M!

Anyone want to help me get mine on?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts