Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone on here have instructions on how to install this thing. i think i have everything needed for the pull to push conversion but somethings aren't fitting like they should. i'm kind of just guessing where pieces go because i dont have in the instruction manual. there's a few smaller pieces that i have no idea where they go. can someone help?

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
dont know why i even bother because no one seems to know but here are the pictures of the smaller pieces that i was referring to.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
someone just has to have the answer. i know i'm not the only guy on here running the os giken twin plate clutch.

here's another pic i have.

how does the slave cylinder work on something like this? where it pushes, there's a hole in the rod. what's needed? does everything here look correct?

·
Registered
820 Posts
I have no idea about the pieces you showed in the pic. The TOB looks oky to me. The slave selender goes to it's stock location but you need to change the push rod. The one I had with my kit was a rod+threading at the end. A dome shape nut goes on the top and you can do the padel adjustment with it.
adil

·
Registered
483 Posts
IF you PM me I can give you some help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts