Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
I've dealt with them before... there shady so you'll have to keep a watchful eye.
I bought a relatively cheap RB26 from them I drove up and inspected the motor set before I bought. they ever didn't charge me taxes or they're not claiming them.
Also, it depends what you buy from them.... honda motors I've see and heard from them are some of the best. However, more rear motorsets are typically not in tip top shape, either mechanically or just they way they appear.

·
Registered
189 Posts
good luck... the owner name is John.... oh yeah... and ask for money off... they get all
adgatade but typically would discount you a couple houndard ;) call me a jew :fawk:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Please stay away from them, unless you want to take the chance.

My friend's shipment came with a cut wiring harness, broken rear turbo housing, no ignitor, etc.

·
EFI Certified Tuner
1,877 Posts
AVOID OSAKA JDM MOTORS LIKE THE PLAGUE. They've cheated me and several others before. On top of that, "JOHN" left a voicemail on another supra forum member's telephone threatening to rape his mother, then kill his entire family since this supra member opened a dispute with OSAKSJDMMOTORS (because they tried to cheat him).

·
Registered
228 Posts
If you're going to MTL, check out Kareem at Jdmracingmotors.com

I went around alot of the shops in Montreal (I live a little less then 2 hours from Mtl), some of them you have to keep a good eye out but I've delt with wwwjdmracingmotors.com and I have nothing bad to say about them always a good bunch of guys there. Ive also delt with other Montreal shops since many import shops are in a 3mile radius (in St-Leonard).

edit**Ive been to Osaka, but I never bought anything from them. If its possible, I would go and visit the place and test the engine**

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
11 Participants
TougeSC3
Supra Forums
Supra Forums is the largest online Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner's club community. Discuss DIY, modifications, and upgrades.
Full Forum Listing