Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yoooo.....where u at khris.........hey florida supra owners.....there is a beast lurkin in the dark..he jus moved from ny to fl.....watch out!!! khris how things down in the aligator state man??

·
Registered
487 Posts
Yo Khris W'sup? Hey Florida There is a very noteworthy MKIII in your midst. Good Motoring brotha!
Rgards, Kirk

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
What part of FL did he move to Yogi.. any friend of the DPA crew is a friend of mine!

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey dan he is in the tampa area......he took me out when i was bpu+++....one hell of a mkiii....:D

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
Dan94TT said:
What part of FL did he move to Yogi.. any friend of the DPA crew is a friend of mine!
who the hell would want you as a friend ?!? :finger: :D

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Another MKIII moved to Florida? Right on, the more the... BETTER!

I gotta see this beast lurkin in the dark...

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
hmmm i havent seen him around :dunno: he needs to come out though would love to add another to the crew :D

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
wheresursfl said:
who the hell would want you as a friend ?!? :finger: :D
Im sorry.. but I dont respond to those with a post count of less than 300.. thanks though! :D

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well. i know all the details of the car...but im not sure if he wants me to post it on the forums......:D

hey khris....if u read this thread.....u will know...ure new home town crew i waitin for ure debut man!!!

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
khris has a sick nasty car... beleive me. ive seen his numbers and they are VERY respectable. its gonna be one of the baddest MK3's in the area, without a doubt.

man, the tampa area is fillin up w/ more famous people ;) good to have you in the area Khris

1 - 13 of 13 Posts