Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ottawa Supra Owners!!

I've met Laduce and know of dereK...

Who are you? What do you drive - year/mods? Location around Ottawa?

1. I'm Jonathan
87 Turbo BPU, silver in colour
Orleans.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
re:

Well, although I don't live in Orleans anymore (I used to, but now live in Toronto). I visit Ottawa often enough to reply in. Name is Sonny, and I own a 1985 Toyota Supra. Welcome to the boards.

Sonny

·
Registered
299 Posts
haha whats up buddy. wish my supra was in good of shape as yours. Im definatly thinking of going to that engine shop to get my HG done.

WHERe are all the supras in ottawa?!?!?!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
re:

There's another two or three Ottawa guys on the MKII forums. Try doing a search here for Ottawa, and you'll see just how many of Ottawa guys there are. Alot of them don't post much anymore.

Sonny

·
Registered
137 Posts
Actually, Adrian and I am helping Jeff Websters Parents to sell off his 87 MKIII Targa Turbo. Its White with brand NEW custom leather interior. Lots of extras
If anyone is interested in it PM me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd chime in. Let's meet sometime, maybe after winter, and
the cruisenights start again.

my name is rune
87na, black
88T, red

btw. hi there Joust. I guess this is the famous new leather interior we talked about a long time ago? If you have time someday, I'd like to see how it turned out.
taking orders yet? :).

take care
R.

·
Registered
228 Posts
its oem hood, no carbon fiber (it could be the reflection?!?)

I sometimes go at the Orleans show, and Im from Orleans but moving south-east of town. Got my car from Mississippi :)

·
Registered
299 Posts

I sometimes go at the Orleans show, and Im from Orleans but moving south-east of town. Got my car from Mississippi :)

what up man. I met you last year at merivale and meadowlands. I was the guy saying i was going to buy a MKIII, well I did and blew the headgasket before summer ended. friggin [email protected]#HKGDSJ

·
Registered
330 Posts

I didn't mean your hood, I was asking about silver snipers hood, is it carbon fiber?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts