Supra Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
yep.. good ole 7m.. I expected it to happen after redlining the thing daily, smoking the tires every chance i could, topping the son of a bitch out. At least i can say I drive it for what its made for :D Next year she will be back

·
Digital Dreamer
898 Posts
My name is Eric and I've had 2 supras. I like to eat Kraft Diner, and stay home on Friday nights watching movies. I sold Jonathan parts so he knows I'm a real person!!!
eric

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hope I can make it. I am heading to Ottawa this week on business. I understand Winterlude is on. Don't think I will have time to partake in any festivities, I am sort of in and out.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Hey, these are posts from a while ago, but hoping to chat with the Ottawa Supra crew regarding an 87 Supra 2JZ project.
Hi and welcome. The Ottawa Supra group is really small. You'd be better off corresponding with members of the Toronto board as they are a lot larger (some have done what you want to do too). They also hold a yearly Supra event in August that see people come from all around, even from the states. Check it out.

@Rupinder is the president of the Toronto Supra group and can point you in the right direction. Good luck.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts