Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets get a meet going guys. Im getting my BHG fixed so in the next 2-3 weeks would be a good time!

any suggestions?!?!?!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Me Too.
I have two now. One is for sale.
I live west of Kanata.
How about the parking lot of Hazeldean mall. There is a weekly car meet there on Tuesdays.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i think beginning of june would be a good time, except i might be in mtl on the 2nd/3rd...i'd be good to go on the 1st tho.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Well guys I dont know if i can make it for start of june unless someone can help me.. I was going to bring my car to tapp auto to get my BHG fixed but the price magiclly jumped over the winter.. they want 2100$ to do my headjob like HOLY FUCK.. now im in desperate need of finding someone to do it at a reasonable price.. someone needs to help me.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Ive got a guy that said he might do it in about a month.. if he backs out well then fuck it im gonna have to pay the cash I need my car so badly I MISS ITJHrlkgrjqslkgjrkg

·
Registered
137 Posts
two of you guys need head gaskets changed?
pick a good weekend and we can get them done in my garage :)
i have all the tools we need
I did mine.

·
Registered
72 Posts
hey joust...

do you also do brakes and suspension...i just bought some tokico blues and some eibachs and am going to pick up some new brakes too...
do you think you can give me a hand with those too???

·
Registered
137 Posts
hey joust...

do you also do brakes and suspension...i just bought some tokico blues and some eibachs and am going to pick up some new brakes too...
do you think you can give me a hand with those too???
Sure.
peice of cake.
I don't have a spring compresser though. might have to rent one.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
two of you guys need head gaskets changed?
pick a good weekend and we can get them done in my garage :)
i have all the tools we need
I did mine.

Head machining and all?? in one weekend?? hell man if your down I will give u some cash plus ill help out.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I can't do the machining. I had mine done at Engines Extra. they did a good job.
I did work on my deck here though. luckily it didn't need hardly anyything.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts