Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We (My wife and I) decided the twins were coming off her car and started the build on Jan 07, 2007. We turned our Cul De Sac into the Ghetto Sac. At this point, I was going to do all the work in my Garage, but was going to have Driven Concepts in Tampa paint the Engine Bay.

Still playing nice:

O So sexy twins:

OK... Get the fuck out! Looks like Kirk is pushing one through While I kick / blance on the tranny!!! Buwahaha!

Start ordering and planning on parts, including the sweet custom Upper timing belt cover:

Here it is being delivered to Driven Concepts for Engine bay Paint.

During this week, we worked out a deal to have the car built by Driven Concepts. Kirk the shop manager is well known on SF.

We decided to paint the whole car came after realizing that this is the way it looks dry!

So let the car be painted (01/30/07 I believe):

Driver's side:

Front View:

Sent a lot of stuff off to get chromed by SP:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Alternator is back from rebuild with fresh gloss Black Powder coating:

New 60mm Tial gate:

Which intercooler HAHA?

Test fitting motor with all the chrome on. We haven’t re-assembled the car, didn't want to get the bumper and panels banged up:

Realized the FPR didn’t match the car, so:

Carbon Fiber Door Panels installed (I'll eventually put a system in, but for now no speaker wholes):

Fabrication done at Driven Concepts, 4” turbo back exhaust:

HIN 04/14/07

·
Boost Junkie
12,636 Posts
Damn, she's a beaut. Are you going to run a front lip?

Steve K.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DOH... built motor... mild head work with valves, springs and minor port job.
Two turbo setups (a 67 for the street and a 76 for Dyno / track days).
AEM

No, it's not Toyota Black, it's the Blck from an LP640.

The C/F front lip should be installed this week too.

I think that'll preempt some questions.

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
Very nice build- up.!!!! I really like the chrome parts. Sp does such a great job.

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
She will be ready for break in tomorrow! :D Can't wait.

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,690 Posts
so i assume this is your wifes car? Pics of the wife! Can't mention the word wife and supra with out pics of both on supraforums. you know better. so why did you feal that it was better to switch the twin set up to your single. what type of power did you have before?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Awesome build up!!

I'm working on a turbo setup w/all the goodies and thats 15k alone, I cant imagine the coin associated with a build of this caliber!

Adam

·
Registered
9 Posts
so i assume this is your wifes car? Pics of the wife! Can't mention the word wife and supra with out pics of both on supraforums. you know better. so why did you feal that it was better to switch the twin set up to your single. what type of power did you have before?
Pictures of the wife are located on his avatar, he says that's one of the better views :)

But here is another pic:

And about the turbos, well I already bought a shirt that says "i'm single" I can wear it and get away with it. :angel:

·
J-Spec 4 Life
938 Posts
what are you doing with the twins?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts