Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its a 1977 MCI 8 with the conversion done in 1999. We got it from texas last year. The motor blew up on us not too long ago, So thats finaly fixed. We use it to tow the trailor to the track and sometimes go snowmobiling with it. Heres a few pictures after it was washed and the paint was touched up alittle.

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Fucking Pimp!!! :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
Dude, that is badass! The wife and I have been talking about getting an RV, but nothing like that. Can you tell us what that cost?

·
Never narc'd on nobody
3,246 Posts
That is straight fucking awesome.....looks like it's got lots of A/C too haha

You guys take your drag racing and sledding seriously!!

·
Passion Driven
1,689 Posts
SnowMongoose said:
I'm going to guess you like iced tea?

Yea but Brisk tastes like complete @$$.

Sorry but it's so bland and fake tasting.

Not that snapple's any better, but it's tolerable.

I prefer Lipton myself.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol thanks for all the compliments guys. The bus only cost 55k but it was junk when we got it. On the way home from texas we blew a fuel line and were forced to limp the bus about 100 mile to the nearest deisel shop, that pretty much killed the motor on us. A few weeks later we were on our way down to tennesse for a race and the motor totaly went on us. So that was 25k alone to just get that fixed. all the A/Cs and heaters were bad alone with the genorator. All the wheel hubs, brakes and airbags were bad. So pretty much everything mechanical wise is new. We did the hardwood floor on the inside, changed the bed sheets and put the TV in there. So theres alittle over 100k invested but its all perfect now.

·
Banned
1,466 Posts
99rollaguy said:
dumb question, but do you need a CDL to drive something of that size?
No you do not.

Nice rig but holy crap did you got ripped on the price if you paid 55K for it and then had all that shit go wrong. A friend of mine has a RV of that size and its a lot of fun. His is a 97 and he got it for about 60K last year. His is a slide out though and only has like 50K miles on it. You can finance them for like 10-15 years.

You can pick up smaller trailers (ultralites) for like 20K brand new and even 12-15K used but you'll need a truck to pull them.

·
Registered
976 Posts
that kitchen is nicer than the one in my house.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts