Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God dammit.. God Dammit.. I know im gonna get flames galore but all you jealous guys can understand.
ok, just LAST week, I finally get my DP, exhuast and intake installed on the supra, I take her out for a rip and FUCK she pulls alot harder then stock. its a totally different beast now. They have been salting the roads latly.. so Im keepin her in for the winter, and rightly so because the thing is in peices (installing MHG)

So.. my girl just calls me and says, "I JUST GOT A DRIVE IN A TALON TURBO" and she goes on and on about how fast it was, how faster it was then the supra and all this shit. Im really pissed off because i KNOW FOR A FACT that my soupie will demolish this thing. BUT GOD DAMMIT @H4i213op
and what pisses me off too is the guys name is steve also. Fuck.

B

·
0 Posts
dont be so confident, his talon probably IS faster than your supra.

dont be so insecure though also, if it seriously bugs you that she rode in faster car or that she would prefer someone with a faster car over you, im very sorry but you are screwed because with your mods the mk3 isnt exactly the fastest car out there

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont worry abuot speed.. Im installing ARP bolts and an MHG for a reason.

the guys talon tho.. its pretty stock.. I talked to the guy he is a basic ricer to me, he said "Cat-back system and intake" those are his mods. I saw the thing fly off too, it sounds nice and everything but didnt look very fast.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
race him. winner gets to bang other guys girl...

·
Registered
332 Posts
He's rice because he said "Cat-back system and intake"?? Isn't that pretty much all you have?.... Looks aren't what make it fast....:rolleyes:

Tim

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I so wish I could.

Its better to wait till next spring tho. this way I will be all modded up.

·
Registered
948 Posts
who in there right mind buys a premade cat back system? custom is always cheaper in exhaust work

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, thats what Im saying. Nice car, no brains.

He has AWD over me, and a lighter car. But most definatly i have more power.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
He might even do that, I dont think he knows what what boost is, or even that you can crank it up.. LOL, I should tell him to crank her up to 25 PSI. hahahaha.

S

·
0 Posts
You've got to drill into your girls head that NOBODY has a better car than you, as childish as it seems. My girlfrend knows (after 3.5 years) that I'll just get pissed and rip on their car (I'm a very proud guy). Concurrently, I would never say that I saw a chick with a nicer ass.

·
This Is Why I'm Hot.....
1,984 Posts
My girl....

....wouldn't have gone for a ride, unless it was a girlfriend of hers. No race nec, you've already lost.

Bummer.

Good luck.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
if it a Talon TSi ur screwed out the hole, just give it a second and his tranny will blow and ull fly by him! ;)

just race the guy on the freeway! ur safe there! ;)

·
This Is Why I'm Hot.....
1,984 Posts
Süprå-Zãçh said:
.....Concurrently, I would never say that I saw a chick with a nicer ass.
I humbly disagree.
Saying "Yours could look that nice." when viewing the hindquarters of a goddess is not saying that hers looks bad now, but has the potential to look that good.

Regardless, taking an interest in your SO's a$$, shows that you care, LOL.
;)

3,796 Posts
Talons are quicker at lower speeds and boost quicker and that is why she thinks his talon is faster....it might be.

But seriously who gives a fuck? There will always be faster cars out there....

·
Registered
269 Posts
My friend has an AWD 60 trim talon, it's 428hp at the wheels, and it feels like fucking teleporting when he floors it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
time to get a back up chick.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts