Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I know what you are thinking. Where is the dyno sheet right? Well > I was not on a dynojet and I believe that the hp numbers should have been higher. thatan what I got. > and will be at a dynojet tomorrow or Saturday in Seattle. Today was basically a tuning day and try to get some decent numbers. I did hit over 500 RWHP but not saying what just yet :p The wastegate spring was to soft, tried to fix that and then they stuck together (had 2 in there) Never had a TRUST spring lying around.

I decided to run the nitrous (after getting up the nerve) only to let me down as it would not work :mad: I tested it and worked for me but I think my fogger nozzel or jet is clogged on the nitrous side. A good day but not awsome. All A/F were generally consistant of 12.2

Anyway. Ron > shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ;) Not yet.

Duane

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
oooooooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeee...... look at that biotch SQUAT!!! :eek:

"Bend over to the front. touch ur toes bend those lines up and down and GET LOW GET LOW!!!!!" (Lil John) :D

do us all a favor Duane and break the facking Dyno!!! ;) :lol:

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Ya, thier is nothin cooler looking then the supra squating down on the dyno rollers! that was the coolest thing, BTW, your car looks great!

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SupraNick said:
oooooooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeee...... look at that biotch SQUAT!!! :eek:

"Bend over to the front. touch ur toes bend those lines up and down and GET LOW GET LOW!!!!!" (Lil John) :D

do us all a favor Duane and break the facking Dyno!!! ;) :lol:
Dude > you always crack me up. :lol:

Thanks Mr anderson ;)

Duane

·
what will the future hold
916 Posts
Congrats can't wait to see what happens this weekend or when ever you strap back down. I tell ya the MKIII has to be coming back as there has never been this many MKIII's making this much power as once. Well at least since I been playing the games and following sogi groups and the mailing list. Been very active since 96 or so. Big congrats!

Will

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
awesome duane!
and thats on a lower reading dyno vs dynojet and no spray! thats gonna be a wicked ride and on such a good looking car.
nice work.

ps- i bet that auto would be going heeeeeeelppp *toast*

dave

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Good luck with your new setup. I was very impressed with your accomplishments with the 20g. (460whp, 122mph in the 1/4). Hopefully you will push this new turbo as much as the old one.

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dbsupra said:
awesome duane!
and thats on a lower reading dyno vs dynojet and no spray! thats gonna be a wicked ride and on such a good looking car.
nice work.

ps- i bet that auto would be going heeeeeeelppp *toast*

dave
The car has NO AUTO for over a year now. ;) Has been a standard with an RPS 6 puck now for a while ;)

I will push it and I hope the numbers are bigger. I am told 10 percent as well.

Duane

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.