Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I know what you are thinking. Where is the dyno sheet right? Well > I was not on a dynojet and I believe that the hp numbers should have been higher. thatan what I got. > and will be at a dynojet tomorrow or Saturday in Seattle. Today was basically a tuning day and try to get some decent numbers. I did hit over 500 RWHP but not saying what just yet :p The wastegate spring was to soft, tried to fix that and then they stuck together (had 2 in there) Never had a TRUST spring lying around.

I decided to run the nitrous (after getting up the nerve) only to let me down as it would not work :mad: I tested it and worked for me but I think my fogger nozzel or jet is clogged on the nitrous side. A good day but not awsome. All A/F were generally consistant of 12.2

Anyway. Ron > shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ;) Not yet.

Duane

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
Duane, it's looking good! Can't wait to see proper nitrous-fueled results on the Dynojet! You'll be competing with the top dogs for sure.

Cheers, and best of luck to you.

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

I was wanting to hit the nitrous and I had to get going as I had to be somewhere as well. I will get it going another time

What do you think of the dyno dynamics? ANYONE? I generally use the dynojet.

Duane

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks - 2. :D I think mnaybe 3. Can't remember exactly.

The fan was HUGE. intercooler temp was 15 degress. Nice and cool

Duane

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
oooooooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeee...... look at that biotch SQUAT!!! :eek:

"Bend over to the front. touch ur toes bend those lines up and down and GET LOW GET LOW!!!!!" (Lil John) :D

do us all a favor Duane and break the facking Dyno!!! ;) :lol:

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Ya, thier is nothin cooler looking then the supra squating down on the dyno rollers! that was the coolest thing, BTW, your car looks great!

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SupraNick said:
oooooooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeee...... look at that biotch SQUAT!!! :eek:

"Bend over to the front. touch ur toes bend those lines up and down and GET LOW GET LOW!!!!!" (Lil John) :D

do us all a favor Duane and break the facking Dyno!!! ;) :lol:
Dude > you always crack me up. :lol:

Thanks Mr anderson ;)

Duane

·
what will the future hold
916 Posts
Congrats can't wait to see what happens this weekend or when ever you strap back down. I tell ya the MKIII has to be coming back as there has never been this many MKIII's making this much power as once. Well at least since I been playing the games and following sogi groups and the mailing list. Been very active since 96 or so. Big congrats!

Will

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
awesome duane!
and thats on a lower reading dyno vs dynojet and no spray! thats gonna be a wicked ride and on such a good looking car.
nice work.

ps- i bet that auto would be going heeeeeeelppp *toast*

dave

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Good luck with your new setup. I was very impressed with your accomplishments with the 20g. (460whp, 122mph in the 1/4). Hopefully you will push this new turbo as much as the old one.

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dbsupra said:
awesome duane!
and thats on a lower reading dyno vs dynojet and no spray! thats gonna be a wicked ride and on such a good looking car.
nice work.

ps- i bet that auto would be going heeeeeeelppp *toast*

dave
The car has NO AUTO for over a year now. ;) Has been a standard with an RPS 6 puck now for a while ;)

I will push it and I hope the numbers are bigger. I am told 10 percent as well.

Duane

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Geez... 10% on 500 is an extra 50! Sounds like breaking the 600 club is very attainable. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you.

When are you heading out to the 'jet?

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
GrimJack said:
Geez... 10% on 500 is an extra 50! Sounds like breaking the 600 club is very attainable. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you.

When are you heading out to the 'jet?
Just for the record. On this dyno I am over 500 :D

Duane

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
haha, this is so cool! way to go duane!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts