Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After installed Greddy Pre B II ,I only boost to 14~15 psi for about a month.
so yestoday I went to ajust the EBC want to run 17~18 psi, but doen't matter how I ajust it , car alway boost to 22+ psi It will goes up to 25~26 if I keep on it. even with the EBC off, I still got 20~21 psi.
At first , I was thinking is my WG spring, But still the same after I ajusted it( I add the eye bolt and wing nut.)
And my WG move fine ( a little hard but still move fine ) All the hose to WG still look good. What can it be?
Anyone ?
I know its not safe to run 20+ psi on 93# but How about 101 #? Or can I run 101 & 93 mix and still be safe?
TIA Stephen

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
I think what the general consensus was on stock twins the most octane you will ever need is 100 octane or so. So you should be fine with that, or some kind of similar mix. Im not too sure why you are over boosting, but did you say you added the WG spring mod? If im not mistaken that's only gonna help you hold more boost not keep it down.

Alex

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No , The spring mod is before the over boosting, After that I add the ajustable eye bolt nut to looseing it a little, but still no help.
Thanks, keep it coming.
Also , at 22 psi I have to add about 10% fuel form 5000 rpm to keep it under 12:1
It's right?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FIXED. turn to be hose that connected to EBC splited (new, WTF)
Thanks!
Now ,pull 5% fuel to keep at 11~ :1 @17~18 psi

One more thing, anyone know best way to do the Stu #1 EBV mod?I just can't get to the EBV,and my hand isn't too big either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts