Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a velocity stage 1 streeet kit set at 6lbs of boost on my hayabusa. i was riding yestersday and noticed when i started boosting it was going up to 9lbs. im trying to figure out what i can do to check to see whats wrong, i have a vaccum pressure gauge, but just need to know how to hook it all up and what to do to check it. i heard a little noise that sounded like a hose popped off of something when i started boosting high, i checked every hose and replaced the line going from the turbo to the wastegate and that wasnt the problem. any ideas of what it could be ?

thanks
anthony

·
Registered
696 Posts
It's sounds like the wastegate actuator hose is cracked or leaky.. but you said you replaced that. Have you looked at the wastegate itself yet?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ryan_F said:
It's sounds like the wastegate actuator hose is cracked or leaky.. but you said you replaced that. Have you looked at the wastegate itself yet?
i started tearing the bike down somewhat, i was hoping to get a def. answer before i went any further, but i think im gonna have to take the wastegate off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts