Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I raced a modified newer camaro last weekend from a roll. I am BPU 97TT and pulled him through the top of 3rd (AT) As soon as I hit overdrive, hew started walking on me! WTF!!!

·
MUDKIP FARMER
2,709 Posts
Buy a 6-speed :)

I think one of the coolest differences from a MKIII to a MKIV (besides the 2JZ) is the 6-speed tranny....I'd love that.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah the way I figure, BPU is just the start... I've definately got some room for improvement. I didn't really get a chance to talk to the guy, but I can tell you it was far from stock. Sounded very mean. Possibly spraying??
Next time, maybe I will have that front mount, and maybe a little spray myself :cool:

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
madman, do you even have a licence?

·
former SVB
1,155 Posts
Mr. Anderson-

Yes I do have a license. It's funny you ask because i am very proud of the fact.... that.... somehow..... god maybe...... I still have it complete with new picture :)

xxcloudxx-

Back in the day times were good. Noobs like Mr. Anderson weren't trolling the boards and supra owners were helpful. Z0sick was in his prime and staring in movies, mr pink was out educating, bruce was the king of san jose. Mr Pink is still around and now has a serious drug problem (NOS), z0sick went back to Vietnam for a while, not sure if he brought the viper, and Bruce retired undefeated. On a side note, I am hoping for a new movie for holiday release. Also, the sequel to my best seller three honks from a roll is almost complete.

x X CLoud X x said:
lol madman, they dont know... u noobs need to read his book on 3honks and a Roll, and maybe watch his vids ...... those were the good ol times, whatever happened to Red and Zosick?

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,450 Posts
xsentrixsupra said:
:rolleyes:

Oh well, good job man, just slap on a few more mods and you got him ;)
Ive seen/got Vids of BPU++(maybe one more +) Auto on Race gas go down to a HCI 6spd Camaro. He got raped from a pull, fell back a car length and a half, and stayed there like the lil bitch he was.(that lil bitch part was just for fun, but he got beat non the less) Im sure if the Poopra Scoopa had the Slick 6, the Camaro would have got beat.

Hey, wheres RED C5? We need more vids :D :D

B

·
0 Posts
I personally pound several SS Camaro's one night. I have a auto, Bpu only, on race gas. I have nitrous now, but at the time I had nothing.

Both cars picked on me at a gas station... they were heckling me and trying to provoke a race. I knew I had 8 gallons of 104 octane in the tank and it was like 35 degrees outside. They both wanted to run from a roll because the street was so cold they couldn't get traction. I agreed of course.

Both cars had heads, cams, exhaust, LS6 intake, and some kind of programmed chip. One dynoed 420rwhp and the other 429rwhp and they had the slip to prove it. I dynoed 417rwhp.

We ran from a 45mph roll. We raced three times. 45-150mph ended the same way each time. With me 1 1/2-2 car lengths ahead. I hear all these auto guys complaining about the overdrive. I have yet to be pulled while in overdrive. Of course I haven't raced past 160mph. Here in Colorado, no road is straight enough or smooth enough to handle speeds higher then that.

I think it has a lot to do with driver and tuning. If you don't brake boost, then you deserve to lose.

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,450 Posts
Ahhh, found the vid of the one Im talking about.

The Poopra was BPU++(not +++) Auto and Race gas,
while the Z28 was HCI w/headers. I will send the vid if any one will host it. That Camaro sounds SWEET, and the Poopra gets beat. Its not even funny how bad it got pulled from the roll, I was like DAMN!! the first time I saw it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts