Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okey guys, my radiator liquid keeps leaking off at the end of my overflow tube. I tried changing new cap and and thermostat but its still puking. The heat temperature doesn't rise pass normal. What else could be the cause of this? My Water Pump? Or can it really be BHG. I have fluidyne radiator, and my car has overheated a few times because my electronic fan stopped working.

·
Registered
80 Posts
THERMOSESTAt?...sike im not sure...have u try changing relay to fan.......um start at the therm....other than that all I can think is a BHG...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well as i've said i change both the thermostat and radiator cap, my fan is fine now i got it working but i just wanted to include that my car has overheated a few times if it would help any of you guys to solve my problem. BTW i forgot to include but i have HKS metal head gasket. The only thing it can think of is my water pump but im not sure. lol I dont really wanna do the fullwork if thats not the issue.

·
Overlooked
4,677 Posts
Check that the vent hole on the thermostat is at the top. If it is then you may want to run a compression/leak down test to make sure.

·
7m love... dont hate.
2,571 Posts
BHG. do a combustion gas test to see if you have combustion gas in the cooling system. my guess is you do have a bhg. puking coolant out the overflow is one of the signs.

·
1,070 Posts
You may have the hoses on your overflow cap hooked up backwards. Look under the cap, the vent should go to the open hose. The other hose should go to the radiator.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts