Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not realy, it was "2 nighted 3 dayed" from Japan. The brackets will certainly be interesting trying to replicate. The base shouldn't be to hard, but the bar mounting point will be changed abit because it's round.

·
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's another picture. This is of the bracket itself. See how the top part is round? Instead of just like "forks" like strut tower bars mount to.

·
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, here's the last picture. A full on body shot. Guess what car it's leaning up against?

·
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yay! Yep, it's an AW11. Best daily driver EVER! You just can't beat a high reving mid engined car that get 28+ mpg in the city.

·
25psi = 14" brakes :)
2,306 Posts
So, that bar uses the stock rear hatch gas strut mount?
I'd want one in flat black so you don't get glare off it in your rear view mirror. :)
Nice

·
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Don't know what Marcys is.

A rear strut bar and the hatch bar reinforce diffrent areas. I'll have to test with my cusco rear strut out and in same with the hatch bar out and in to tell you what made more diffrence. Maybe I should test with the doluck rxb out also?

I think it will go a long way for stiffening up the chassis. The hatch is one big open area with zero support.

·
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The three bars in back have run me considerably less than a 6 point cage would cost. I'll eventualy put a cage in, but not until I foam fill the chassis.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts