Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
ZaZZn said:
good lord.. it was pretty cheap last night here 79.9....

Thank god..

FUX OPEC
wtf? y is gas cheaper in Ontario then Alberta LOL :wtflol:
and it's like 89 cents over here....

Andriy

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
102.9 currently in victoria for 87... 94 is around $1.15...

thankfully i cant afford insurance on the supra so im stuck driving a 1L 3 cylinder deathtrap (sprint)

·
Scratching and Sniffing
2,849 Posts
Integline said:
dude gas is not too bad thier in comparison to everywere else. cali we pay like 2.30 or even up ot like 2.8 per gallon. so i hitnk it would make your gas about the sam.e
Dude we're talking $1.04.9 per litre for 87. Multiply that by 4.3 or 4.4 and it corelates to about $4.51 per gallon. Kind of like double what you guys are paying down there in the states..lol..

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
haha. He is right guys, our gas *is* twice as expensive, but since we save living costs living in igloos, it all pans out

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
also remember that the USD will actually get you more gas

when my insurance expires on the 28th then i'll just drive my celica for a bit, because i still need tires and a wheel bearing.
Then i'll just drive the Soup around on nice days or events/meets and ocasional weekend type things. I put so many k's on the car since i bought it ( in feb) and the gas is brutal expensive. Not only is the celica cheaper on insurance, it has cheaper gas and uses less of that cheaper gas :)

R

·
0 Posts
dont feel too bad in so.cal Los Angeles some areas for 91 oct were about 3.15 and there are some spots in the central cost between San Fran and Los Angeles that 3.20 for 87 and almost scratching $4.+ a gallon

never really cared about inflation in my econ classes now I give a crap b.c this will cause really f-ed up inflation.

·
27836-12121
1,310 Posts
Nothing to do with inflation, Mr. Bush is just trying to get the $$$ he invested into Iraq war, so everyone else have to pay for it.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
im seriously gonna look into buying a chevy sprint :bigthumb:

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
ya, i picked this one up for $300, did about $200 work on it (new clutch and brakes), runs nice now. im a fulltime student and i deliver pizza parttime, so its a perfect car.. unfortunetly its a deathtrap, it will squish like a tin can in an accident....

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
^^ hahahha sprints are death trap, my freind got in a head on in one by some old chevy wagon :S the whole body of the car was moving, the guy actually could twist it and stuff after the accident lol.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts