Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Umm, thats hilarious I guess, but I have to wonder who has all the time to spend on such a thing. It was entertaining at least.
For 90k you could have a 1000 whp supra and a couple of 10 sec TransAm's though. How you could (or would) spend 90k on a TransAm without gold-plating the entire thing is beyond me.

·
DTM/JDM Enthusiast
699 Posts
Didnt even watch the vid, but im sure its about Chris Johnson.. lol I downloaded it like last week, but it was from a different forum so I cant say repost.

Funny vid though.. 2k a month on the car but lives in an apartment..

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
got_trd said:
Didnt even watch the vid, but im sure its about Chris Johnson.. lol I downloaded it like last week, but it was from a different forum so I cant say repost.

maybe that's why he lives in the apartment? :dunno:

·
Registered
497 Posts
got_trd said:

Yeah, it was him. I saw that before also, but this one is a "calling out" lol. It looks like a simple bolt-on ls1 with head/cam package and a bottle. Id expect you could reproduce that, including the car, for 20k or so now. I guess if he bought it new, it could be a lot higher, but how you could go through that number of combinations to get to 90k is nuts. Maybe hes got something else hidden to drive up the cost (like a corvette z06 hidden in the trunk.)
Hes lucky hes not drag racing down divorce street LOL How his wife puts up with that BS is amazing.

·
-=R1der=-
371 Posts
Yeah, his ABC special on racing was lame "blew the doors off a supra". HAHAHAH
and yet he can't provide for his family. What a lameass.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts