Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching and reading for almost 2 hours, so I've gotta be looking in the wrong spot. Anyway...

The Supra fitment: what is the offset, F & R (18x9, 18x10)?

Here, http://www.suprastore.com/rywo19qu10su.html Ryan Woon is running 295/30 in the rear...would these rub with Eibachs, or are his fenders rolled?

With the Supra fitment, is 265/35 possible up front?

Also in those pics, is that the "silver" or the "Blitz silver"? From what I've seen its the "blitz silver", but that doesnt look like the mirror finish mentioned in the description.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Sooooooo JDM
1,221 Posts
xprcr said:
I've been searching and reading for almost 2 hours, so I've gotta be looking in the wrong spot. Anyway...

The Supra fitment: what is the offset, F & R (18x9, 18x10)?

Here, http://www.suprastore.com/rywo19qu10su.html Ryan Woon is running 295/30 in the rear...would these rub with Eibachs, or are his fenders rolled?

With the Supra fitment, is 265/35 possible up front?

Also in those pics, is that the "silver" or the "Blitz silver"? From what I've seen its the "blitz silver", but that doesnt look like the mirror finish mentioned in the description.

Thanks,
Mike
A 45 offset in the rear, on an 18x10 will fit with an 03 and 285's. Cannot vouch for 295's, would probably require fender rolling. This offset will give you a 4" lip in the back. 45 offset on an 18x9 for the front will *not* clear TT calipers. If they are available in 38 offset, maybe. I would call one of the board sponsors and get their opinion if you are looking to buy a set.

Ryan

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been searching and calling dealers and found Woon's fenders are rolled, the color is "blitz silver", and 255/35/18 is the biggest that works up front, assuming a +50mm offset.

So I guess the +50mm offset is the notorious "supra fitment".....???

·
Sooooooo JDM
1,221 Posts
xprcr said:
Been searching and calling dealers and found Woon's fenders are rolled, the color is "blitz silver", and 255/35/18 is the biggest that works up front, assuming a +50mm offset.

So I guess the +50mm offset is the notorious "supra fitment".....???
50mm offset is stock. I don't know anyone running a 50 offset on an 18x9. While it may fit, there would be very little lip. Call Dusty up @ MVP. I know he sells Blitz wheels. One thing you are not seeing is that many tuner wheels come in a "hi disk", "med disk" and "low disk" options. You would need "hi disk" in the front to clear the calipers. I am almost positive "hi disk" in a 38 offset will clear the calipers. You would want low disk in the rear for lip. As far as "Blitz silver" goes, it's a black chrome type finish. The wheels in the link you posted look like "regular" silver. B/S is special order, so figure on a 2 month wait.

Ryan

·
Registered
639 Posts
I have the regular silver Blitz 18" 03's on my 94TT.. Dusty is the man when it comes to wheels/offsets, etc.. I have Eibach springs, KYB shock set, TRD sway bars, and stock braking components.. I run 255/35 F (18x9) and 285/30 R (18x10) as I was told this is absolute largest you could go without fender rubbing/rolling, etc..

If I recall correct, the offsets are +41 for front and +45 for rear.. I know the rear is +45 just not 100% sure on front.. You can see the offsets available at the Blitz NA site..

http://blitz-na.com/Blitz_Wheel_03.htm

·
Fabatini is in the house!
686 Posts
I have a set for sale email me at [email protected] I am selling them pretty cheap, they are just dirty and curetnly have 285's in the rear and 245's up front but can easily handle a 295 in the rear and a 265 up front and I have stoptechs brakes up front so fitment wont be an issue

1 - 7 of 7 Posts