Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think my front O2 sensor is failing, and i have an extra rear O2 sensor. I wanted to know if i lengthen the wires will the rear O2 sensor work for the front also? Are they essentially the same, except for the wire length???
Thanks
Nick

·
Boost4fun
1,848 Posts
They are the same from a sensor point of view. You can also cut the cable harness of the failed sensor and crimp it to the cables of your backup-rear-sensor.

·
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks that is what i plan to do then. Except i will solder the wires to the connector from the front O2 sensor instead of crimping..
Thanks
Nick

·
Boost4fun
1,848 Posts
Take care with soldering since most of the time the cables are not copper and therefore soldering does not work properly..Therefore I wrote crimping ;)
GL

·
Registered
2 Posts
need help

i have a 93 supra motor in my 90 supra i want to get a O2 sensor in there....i just got my T70 in there and i dont know what plug or O2 i need for my motor....this is a jdm motor

·
Registered
2 Posts
help

i have a 93 supra motor in my 90 supra i want to get a O2 sensor in there....i just got my T70 in there and i dont know what plug or O2 i need for my motor....this is a jdm motor

1 - 6 of 6 Posts