Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATED PRICE!! $500!!! Cmon guys, i know they aint the best looking, but considering they are in good shape, with nice tires, are 3 piece forged, it aint too bad!! Use em at the strip or for smoke shows..
OZ "MITO" 3 piece modular 17 inch wheels with Yokohama AVS tires with about %70-75% tread left. They are LIGHT wheels, are kind of the old school look, but are decent wheels for the price, aside from being 3 piece modular and forged. Im listing it here locally first, id rather not deal with shipping. Ill get you guys some tire and wheel #'s, but for an idea, they fit my 94 MKIV TT, cleared the brake calipers NO PROBLEM. In really nice condition with a few nicks, NO cracks or major damage! I do apologize, i will get closer photos. So anyways..., im asking $700 OBO.
PM or email me @
[email protected]
I AM located here in Glendale, Phoenix area! Most of you guys know that anyways,...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey guys, a great thing to really make these wheels look great would be to have the centers painted black (or some other color) and leave the lip polished. If I already didn't have wheels I would pick these up in a heartbeat. Just an idea.

I hope this idea helps move them...

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Farhad said:
I got a $100 with your name on it :).

~Farhad G.
HAHA, funny man, as ugly as they are, they DO have potential and although the rims might not be a pricey item, the tires have some value, so id at least like to get a decent amount of money for them. Just do like what Pete said, paint the centers and they wouldnt look too shabby.... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts