Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew I shouldn't of but I did I went and drove a relatives 05' Porsche C2 I personally like the C2 more than the C4. In comparison to the Supra it just felt more stable and obviously much more smoother but hey i'm comparing a car that is 6 years old to a car that is 17 years old...Can I make that comparison? Hell yes! just because the price range is in the same territory more or less for a premium Mark4 you can pay close to 40k. It's sort of making me think twice about the ownership of a Mark 4 don't get me wrong I love it but it's getting to the point where squeaks and minor imperfections in the road make it annoying to drive the car when you're out for a night on the town or even just driving it day to day when the Porsche is more comfortable and livable. I'm sure i'll get over it and stay in the Supra world. But anyone else ever feel this way? Maybe it's just me and i'm getting old. :nuts:

·
Something's fuckey
313 Posts
to me thats kind of part of it... in 11 years that porsche will squeak..

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,584 Posts
in 4 years or so the MKIV will be worth more, even if you keep the mileage low and car super clean.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.