Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
"DANNY TANNER!!!"
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i searched ebay and i came across a set of injectors for the mk3 supra. The seller states that they are COMPLETE plug and play. You also can choose ANY size you want. He has a perfect rating so i'm not too sure if it's believable or not. The injectors are no name and he states that i just have to unclip, remove my old ones, put in my new ones and clip the harness back in. Now i don't think i've ever heard of P&P injectors so i'm wondering if this is legit. They are also pintle styled injectors.

The buy it now is $275 USD which is a steal. What do you think??

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
shit thats a good deal, seems like it could be alittle too good, but check his history and see what he normally sells, and if he sells injectors all the time, then check what the people leave as comments. best way and if he sells like 2$ books, and now hes selling injectors than its safe to assume its bs

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
thats Titesupra or somethin.. he's on here... he is doing my injectors currently

·
Registered
408 Posts
im selling my $450 precision turbo injectors, they are solider in ones. im selling them for $295 and they only have 100 miles on them!

i would be scared of "new" injectors for that cheap! you get what you pay for!!!! my parts top quality!

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
theres a way to make the injectors that need harnesses soildered in to become PnP but you need to make a bridge for it. only problem is one of the parts you need is only sold in grosses of like 100 ro something

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
thats the tlsupra guy that bores out your stock injectors to a larger size

·
"DANNY TANNER!!!"
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea that's his name on ebay. You think i should intiate and buy them??

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
He's doing mine... they should be here tomarow!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts