Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone on here going to Penn State University where they moved the carlisle car show to this yr? The reason i ask is cuz i live right by the campus and wouldnt mind getting together or something, and im real curious on how many supras are going to even be there since the show moved. The good thing tho is the show its more in the middle for ppl from like the new york or jersey area. Plz come i promise it will be fun. The nightlife is real good and your right on campus so im sure there will be all types of cool shit to do. Hope to see you guys there!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ill probably be there, but then again im a student here so ill be up to party for the weekend. The PSU car club will have some cars representing too, i believe there are two people who have supras but they are down at the moment because of upgrade gremlins. Check out our site www.psulpac.org

·
Registered
306 Posts
I might go to that. But well see how the weather is. Although I will most likely only be there for a little bit though also pending my work schedule. What is the date of that thing anyway?

·
Registered
306 Posts
yep 21st and 22. maybe a mod could move this over to the northeast forum section might get a few more guys wanting to show up. Id like to see some other supras mkiii's even would be cool.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Hmmm. Maybe I can attend this. Can you guys get an alumni a nice spot? Is summer session going on by then?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts