Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Professional Slacker
270 Posts
it's usually not that good. i have been there the past 2 years.

Dave O-

·
Registered
789 Posts
i have only ever seen one mkiv there in the past 4 years...and it was in the parking lot. It would be nice to see some sort of supra collective there for once. There are too many late 80's and early 90's hondas along with thugged out bmws with lambo doors. It would be nice to have a good reason to go other then "it's something to do"

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
87Turbo said:
i have only ever seen one mkiv there in the past 4 years...and it was in the parking lot. It would be nice to see some sort of supra collective there for once. There are too many late 80's and early 90's hondas along with thugged out bmws with lambo doors. It would be nice to have a good reason to go other then "it's something to do"

I was there 2 years ago in the show. Mine doesn't have a wing so maybe you didn't recognize it as an MKIV :dunno: . I will most likely go because it is a somewhat local show. I am trying to get Mike91t to go too.

·
Registered
789 Posts
93HRDTOPTT said:
I was there 2 years ago in the show. Mine doesn't have a wing so maybe you didn't recognize it as an MKIV :dunno: . I will most likely go because it is a somewhat local show. I am trying to get Mike91t to go too.
i do remember seeing one there a few years ago. The one i was a dark color, wingless, and it was kind of off by it sellf almost? at least in the morning anyways.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts