Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Power shift that bitch!
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we are supposed to be going through a bit of a dry spell around these parts...lol

Anyways, heading to the track this friday. Maybe i will see some of you out there.

·
Administrator
17,247 Posts
My slipping clutch would make a fool out of me (a bigger fool than usual) but I'm rooting for both of you to run some great times that night! :)

Steve T.

·
Stock Twins King
4,490 Posts
Crap I was planning on going to test my new MT's, but now I gotta go to a dinner thing. Whats going on on the 4th or the 6th of May? Anyone going then?

Mike, is Jake going with you? Are you guys both running the MKiV's? Have you been to the track since youve gone to a single?

Stu

·
Registered
378 Posts
Stu Hagen said:
Mike, is Jake going with you? Are you guys both running the MKiV's? Have you been to the track since youve gone to a single?

Stu
Jake and I will be running the MKIV's. This will be the first time down the track with the single and I will be on street tires, low boost.

I'm also planning on being at the track on the 4th and 6th. Hope to see ya there.

Mike

·
Power shift that bitch!
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will also be going on the 4th. Isnt the high school drags the 6th? I know its coming up.

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Stu Hagen said:
Duane?????????????? and..........your car is? Its runinng isnt it????
Working on a few things. Adding some new HP. :) I will be there to watch with Michelle. Then to work on car weekend!!

How's your ride coming along? I spoke to Iain from JP today. I got some scoop on your car.

Duane

·
Registered
378 Posts
I called PR and the recording said that on Friday the track is only open from 12 noon till 5pm for test and tune and is restricted to those racing in this weekends national event...

PR phone # (253) 639-5927

·
Stock Twins King
4,490 Posts
Looks Like Wednesday the day! (May 4th)

Duane, Ya I got an email from Iain as well, looks like its gunna happen some time!

My car is still where it was from Vegas, except for HID's. I do have new MT's and new rims, running the new radials there saying are awesome. Better be for $200 a piece! So thats about it! Are you still thinking about MKiV hoods?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts